Self-adhesive waterproofing tape
ONDUBAND is a self-adhesive waterproofing tape, consisting of an elastomer bitumen compound mixed with highly quality adhesive resins, which is covered with an aluminum foil and reinforced by a PET film. The adhesive surface is protected by a silicone-coated
foil. ONDUBAND® bonds and seals reliably metal, plastics, concrete,
masonry, plaster, wood and glass.
- Aluminium self-adhesive ONDUBAND, used for the waterproofing of chimneys and wall abutments, as well as other sensitive roof details where reliable waterproofing is needed.
- complementary element for Onduline & Onduvilla roofs, also used for tiled roofs, metal roofs, metal tiled roofs
- 25% stretchability
- Excellent gluing performance.
- UV resistant
The use of Onduline accessories (ridge, verge, fixings) is necessary to activate the product waterproofing warranty.
- Thickness of the aluminum: 100 μ
- Density of butyl glue: 1,7 g/m3
- Width of butyl glue: 290 mm +/- 1 mm
- Thickness of butyl glue: 1,0 mm +/- 0,1 mm
- Minimum installation temperature: +5 °C
- Temperature resistance: from -30 °C to +80 °C
ONDUBAND is cold applied. The surfaces to be sealed have to be dry. Free from frost,grease and silicone as well as abrasion-proof. Porous and dusty subsoil should be pre-treated with primer (ca. 200 ml/m2 ) to achieve an optimum adhesion.
The best application temperature range is between 0 °C and 45 °C air or surface temperature.
ONDUBAND has to be pressed on firmly after the application. The appearance of cavities (blisters) has to be
avoided.If several tapes will be applied the overlapping has to be at least 50 mm. Walkable or rolled subsoil are not suitable for the application.